Monday 21 April 2014

The next real post will be late.

Life's irritation number 7

Don't you just hate it when you manage to delete your work just when it is nearly finished?

There I was just finishing off my latest blog post when something happened and the words disappeared before my very eyes! Nothing I did would make them come back and I'm sure that it banished them further into the mysterious world of cyberspace.

Having turned the air blue with my protestations and frightened the cat to boot, there is nothing I can do but write it all again.

I am doubly upset as I have been pleasantly surprised by the interest that has been shown in my odd ramblings and unique view point of the world around me.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as I can remember what I had written and can recreate it.


And what's on my needles right now? 


If you think I have time to knit when I have a blog post to rewrite you're mistaken. If I had needles to hand I would stab the evil computer goblin who has stolen all my hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments which will be moderated before they are published.